Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced MI Analyst for our large and growing client based in Worcestershire.
With a successful analytical background the successful individual will report to the Resource Planning Manager and will provide MI for business and advisor performance and adherence to help improve processes and department productivity.
- Updating reports with leavers and new starters
- Provide analysis on absence at all levels
- Provide analysis on holiday trends, availability and booking to ensure no holiday is lost by year-end
- Provide analysis on general attrition, recruitment and retention
- Provide statistics and analysis on agent performance and adherence at all levels and recommendations to stakeholders
- Provide statistics and analysis on business performance and adherence at all levels and recommendations to stakeholders
Experience and Skills
- Experience with analytics – preferably from a Contact Centre background, however, Analytical skills are more essential
- Advanced Level Microsoft Excel is essential
- Basic VB and SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge and experience using database structures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and data management skills
- Excellent time management with ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure
This is a terrific post for an individual who is naturally inquisitive with an analytical background.