Please use the search to find another job.
MI Manager - Contact Centre
About the Role
This is a dynamic position for a MI Manager from a contact centre background.
Over the next 24 months the client will be completing a data warehouse project in conjunction with IT that will allow them to move away from SAP Business Objects onto Microsoft BI.
They need an experienced individual to head up a team of 7 Analysts and manage the delivery of this project and business wide reporting.
To be considered for this position you must have experience of Microsoft BI.
- To provide proactive reporting and management information analysis to senior managers and key stakeholders within the organisation to outline trends and support business decisions.
- To Develop and Manage 7 Analysts; drawing their skills out of the contact centre and into the wider business.
- To gain an understanding of all applications used within the division which supply the raw data needed for the reports.
- Development of a reporting interface that enables communication between departments.
- To manage production of daily, weekly and monthly divisional reports and other ad-hoc reports when required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5yrs experience gained within a similar role
- Strong understanding of MI/Reporting & BI best practice
- Strong leadership skills who can mentor analysts to achieve objectives and take ownership of tasks and issues.
- Experience in stakeholder management to a senior level as the MI/BI Manager will take part in large projects and client implementations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, Power BI)
- Experience of SAP Business Objects would be advantageous
- Advanced user of MS Office
For further information, please contact Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792.