Sales Team Leader
About the Role
We are seeking an experience Sales Team Manager who will drive performance and provide on-going development. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team under the guidance of the Senior Sales Manager. This will include effective resource management planning to cover departmental activity and to meet targets. You will manage a service team, dealing with service enquiries and increasing revenue streams where possible.
About the Role:
- Manage team sales and retention through recruiting the right people for the role, coaching and developing staff to achieve performance targets and developing for increased skills or succession planning.
- Complete all agreed feedback activity on error adjustment or call results sent from Trainer, Quality Manager or Customer Services Manager to support reduction of departmental errors.
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- Manage complaint calls in line with the Complaints Procedure.
- To work as part of the management team to deliver consistent KPI and Quality measurements.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to engender change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ideally Sales Team Management experience essential (Contact Centre or Call Centre environment)
- Ability to coach and develop others
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people management essential
Matt Affron is handling this vacancy, he can be contacted on 01905 330 794.express interest