Please use the search to find another job.
Campaign Data Manager
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Data Management expert who is looking to join a growing, dynamic organisation to lead the Customer Acquisition Data function.
We are looking for someone with a technical and curious mind-set who is data literate with experience in buying / sourcing datasets from reputable providers and who is also experienced in capturing and building in-house customer data in both B2B and B2C marketplaces.
The successful individual will need to be data literate, have good understanding of databases and be passionate about the application of data and insight to drive customer acquisition campaigns.
Preferably with a background in customer data marketing from a contact centre operation the successful individual will possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant direct marketing industry experience
- Proven track record of designing, building and deploying campaigns based on customer & data driven insight
- Proven experience in sourcing B2B and B2C data from a wide variety of sources
- A commercial understanding of data cost and return on investment
- Experience of campaign reporting and analysis
- Ability to translate campaign performance into actionable insight relevant to marketing objectives
- Experience in dealing with clients and key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in collaborating with other agencies to deliver campaigns
This role requires a confident individual who has a demonstrable background in data acquisition, campaign implementation and insightful reporting.