About the Role
A strong, personable Account Director (BDM) is required to head up a key Education client relationship for a contact centre BPO, develop the accounts and evaluate operational services.
This position will suit someone with who has experience selling within the Education sector to Principles/ Vice principals at colleges and university, with experience of managing and nurturing important senior relationship.
About the Organisation:
A thriving contact centre business in the West Yorkshire, who are commercially focussed, deliver proven results and operate a people centric model.
- First POC for client: Lead, plan, refine and develop service, ensuring the service meets the needs of the client account using the service and realises operational and cost efficiency
- Manage the account, ensuring the service is contract compliant, give excellent evidence based quality against measurable targets; and has in place effective systems, processes, policies and procedures to maximum impact and positive outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Director and or other members of the operation to effectively drive client revenue and to ensure SLA's adhered
- Refine, develop and analyse service data and customer feedback to prioritise, initiate and coordinate improvements and developments
- Produce and present, to a range of education audiences, concise reports, budgets and information on the service
- Lead by example and develop the account managers within the contact centre
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven Account Management
- Education Sector experience ESSENTIAL
- Business Development Management
- Multi-channelled contact centre operations and best practice
- The ability to drive to be able to travel between client sites
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent company requiring a strong person with great commercial acumen to manage a key client account.
On offer is a base salary of £40-50k plus up to £15k bonus as well as corporate benefits.
For further information please call Matt on 01905 330 794.