About the Role
Team Manager – up to 25k + 8k bonus
We are seeking an experience Team Manager who will drive performance and provide on-going development. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team. Co-ordinating outbound call activity, holding regular 121s, conducting performance reviews and maintaining regular communication between the New Business Centre and the London-based Sales teams are just some of the things you will be doing on a daily basis.
This is a great opportunity within an expanding and reputable organisation with excellent career options.
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- To work as part of the management team to deliver consistent KPI and Quality measurements.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to engender change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
- Manage team retention through recruiting the right people for the role, coaching and developing staff to achieve performance targets and developing for increased skills or succession planning.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team Management experience essential
- Experience of managing a sales team
- Ability to coach and develop others
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people management essential
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784