Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
The role of the Contact Centre Resource and Planning Manager is to lead our Planning and Forecasting function to ensure robust level of delivery across all channels including Voice, non-voice transactional and any newly created channels such as Digital. Provide planning oversight of all 3rd party partners ensuring sufficient levels of scrutiny around operational delivery and performance. Lead on budgetary development and oversight for the operation.
With a team consisting of a Forecasting, Scheduling and Real Time key responsibilities will be:
- Develop an e-2-e planning framework
- Manage the provision and compilation of Long Term (13 months), Medium Term (3-6 months) and short term 1(week to 3 months) forecasts for all operational areas.
- Manage the provision of Real Time management and reporting
- Develop future contact / support strategy for Customer Relations / Complaints Wholesale
- Provide leadership and direction (including talent development) for Resource & Planning business area
- Ensure robust measurement of delivery performance V forecast
- Ensure delivery of enhanced real time function across all channels
- Ensure planning function has good engagement across all stakeholders including change function
- Ensure all change and operational activity is built into forecasts with strong stakeholder engagement
- Provide structure and effective use of all planning functionality
- Ensure robust MI around performance
- Implement e2e planning and forecast models with supporting data sets
- Provide adherence and non-conformance frameworks
We are seeking a Contact Centre Planning professional, someone who understands and has an in-depth background in planning across a complex Contact Centre operation. The successful candidate will have a background in a resource planning and leadership role with extensive stakeholder engagement experience within a contact centre environment. Notable experience in reactive contact centre planning and reviewing, forecasting and allocating staffing resource is an essential requirement of this role.
Previous experience of negotiating and influencing key decisions and decision makers is needed. You will be very knowledgeable on you defined subject matter be able to talk to technical and non-technical audiences.
In addition a proven track record in people development and management along with a demonstrable understanding of Back Office transactional operations (including digital) is beneficial. express interest