Senior Complaints Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly influential, professional, passionate and experienced Contact Centre Complaints Manager for our client’s large and growing customer complaints contact centre – experience of leading a Contact Centre complaints function is essential!
With a background in complaints (preferably regulated) the successful individual into this post will be joining a business in a period of rapid growth and development.
This is a challenging and rewarding role for an individual who has a passion for providing exceptional levels of Customer Service across a large, rapidly changing, multisite Contact Centre estate.
Key purpose for the successful individual include:
- To manage, develop and motivate Managers and Teams within a Call and Contact Centre environment to ensure excellent customer experience in line with company requirements.
- To ensure all agreed service levels are met and ensure adherence to the principles of TCF (Treating Customer Fairly).
- Oversee day to day operational responsibility for growing operation including P&L, performance, expansion and budget management.
- To identify, develop and implement business changes/initiatives to support departmental plans and continually improve business performance.
- Manage and develop key relationships across all business areas
- To monitor and ensure adherence and compliance to regulated requirements.
- To monitor standards and identify training gaps to be addressed in order to improve skills and knowledge thereby improving the customer experience.
- To identify talent and support their development through structured development plans, with a view to succession planning and to identify, monitor and manage poor performance in accordance with our clients policies.
- To deal with complex/difficult cases when required and escalate when necessary whilst providing coaching to the team on outcomes.
- To manage all resources effectively, including controlling costs, budget management and workflow.
The successful person into this role will have extensive Complaints experience from within a large, multi-disciplined, Call and Contact Centre estate and will have previous experience of working within a regulated industry.