Please use the search to find another job.
Leader - Fraud Strategy
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Fraud individual for one of the most dynamic organisations in their sector.
This crucial post has a highly tactical purpose to lead internal consultancy around Fraud Strategy Management; Operational Excellence and Business Implementation. The role interacts primarily with managers and senior business leaders, facing both internally and externally toward partner and client organisations.
The objective of the role is to drive the development, implementation and ongoing improvement of sustainable managed services operational strategies that can be considered to be “best practice” in the FS and more specifically credit card industry.
The role is focussed on Fraud Strategy processes, including fraud prevention, detection and investigation, primarily in the Visa Credit and MasterCard environments and as a result we require someone with a background in these areas.
- Assume responsibility for the ongoing review and refinement of the fraud detection and prevention model
- Ensure that fraud strategy management services are consistent and replicable across the business
- Take top-level ownership of fraud performance
- Proactively identify opportunities to integrate new technologies to combat fraud
- Act as a true partner to our clients ensuring each understands the services that are provided on their behalf and also that their policies and preferences are understood and appropriately integrated
- Provide thought leadership and tactical support, internally and externally, in the implementation of new Fraud strategy business
- Review all internal and external touch points to the Fraud procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and to minimise potential losses
- Ensure the Fraud Strategy processes are aligned to the appropriate payment card scheme rules, relevant compliance regulations, and best practice approaches.
This is a terrifically challenging, interesting and rewarding post for a Fraud professional to join an organisation in a time of rapid change, growth and development.