Customer Experience Manager - Change management
About the Role
I am currently seeking a customer focused communications professional to join a well-renowned leader within its field. This is a permanent position paying £45,000- £50,000 (DOA) + 15% bonus + excellent benefits. This role will be based in Durham.
This is a key investment as part of the business strategy and commitment to delivering its customer improvement agenda. The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Customer Experience strategy for all customers, across all touchpoints. This role will form part of the leadership team as part of a high profile function which has a critical role to play in the business and customer transformation of the business.
This appointment requires an individual who is demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience. You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led improvements.
The role provides an outstanding opportunity to work with an inspirational leadership team who are driven to achieving impressive results whilst also empowering people to personally succeed. Reporting to the Head of Continuous Improvement, the Head of Customer Experience is accountable for setting the Customer Experience Strategy, designing the service blueprint and outcomes and prioritising the Customer Improvement agenda on behalf of the business
The role holder will do this in a way that builds sustainable employee and customer satisfaction, through leadership of 3 functional areas:
- Strategy – setting the customer service and customer experience Strategy
- Customer Experience – designing the CX improvement plan and outcomes/blueprint
- CI Planning - defining and managing the overall prioritisation and roadmap of CI change
The role will be responsible for defining an insight led approach, setting direction and prioritisation ultimately across the continuous improvement agenda.
- Demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience
- Able to quickly assimilate insight and use good judgement to prioritise and deliver against the Customer Experience Strategy
- Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
- Customer Experience knowledge with developed skills in CX strategy and management activity within a very large customer service / contact centre environment
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes/projects into operational environment through process, people, comms and culture
- Results orientated with a proven track record in delivery of Customer Experience improvement activities and expert understanding of CE principles and frameworks
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team and oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategies
If you feel you possess the above prerequisites, please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.