Please use the search to find another job.
Continuous Improvement Manager
About the Role
Continuous Improvement Manager £43,000-£45,000 + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Continuous Manager to join an exciting well-renowned business who are going through a period of change.
I am looking for a highly effective communicator who can business partner with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels.
In this position you will be responsible for managing a small team of change analysts who will be tasked in running projects.
I am looking for a strong continuous improvement background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
- Track record of improving Customer Experience
- Experience of Working within a Lean/ Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- Root cause Analysis
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with an allocated parking spot and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites, please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search