Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Cactus Search are seeking an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager to join an organisation who are going through a period of growth based in the North Home Counties. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders to provide timely S.L.A’s and deliverables.
• Understanding of contact/service centre systems, technology and functionality, particularly web-based/automated technology.
• “Hands on” experience within a contact centre environment.
• Ability to think independently and show resilience
• The desire to develop talent internally and lead from the front
• Fundamental customer service orientation, balanced with a strong understanding of MI & KPIs
Required Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have experience working in an operational capacity. This role will suit someone who enjoys communicating with people, who likes to interact across all areas of the business and can effectively switch from guiding Advisors to explaining data to senior stakeholders to implementing new policies with positivity.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with superb benefits. If you feel you possess the above requisites, please do get in touch.