Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Support
About the Role
We are representing one of the most exciting, inspirational and truly forward thinking organisations in their sector and the successful person into this post will be an individual who is searching for a dynamic, fast paced organisation with a disruptive vision.
The individual will possess a Contact Centre and Support Management background, will be an inspirational leader and will be passionate about the customer journey.
This role is responsible for the end to end customer experience which includes Service Management, Change Management and In Life Customer Experience Management.
With direct reports including the Customer Service and Customer Experience Managers (and their teams), this role provides an exciting opportunity to lead and manage a strong team responsible for excellent customer experience within one of the nations fastest growing organisations.
The role will be accountable for the introduction of NPS and there will be a key focus on producing key performance indicators and continuous improvement.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Delivering a first-class customer service to our clients customers
- Developing and embed a differentiated service offering, be accountable for the NPS metric and the plans that underpin improvement
- Be accountable for delivering operational efficiencies across Customer Experience.
- Motivating and leading a high performance, customer centric team
- To create the end to end KPIs that drive high performance and a continuous improvement culture
- To keep abreast of industry performance and create plans to improve the customer experience.
To be considered for the post you must possess a solid background in contact centre customer service and support, have experience of introducing / Managing NPS within a large organisation and overall be a passionate, motivated and customer centric individual.