Head of Customer Delivery
About the Role
This exciting, varied and broad post requires an individual who possess a background in Customer Service, Resource Planning, Field based Delivery / Installation and Operational Project Management.
This post is leading rapidly growing teams who are responsible for ensuring equipment is in the right place at the right times and that the installation of equipment into customers sites goes smoothly and without issue.
With 4 direct reports and their teams the key responsibility of this role is to:
- Be accountable for delivering operational efficiencies across the Customer Delivery function.
- Work closely with the other Heads in the organisation to ensure a smooth customer journey and on boarding process
- Be accountable for the efficiency and utilisation of an in-house and outsourced external field operations.
- Create the end to end KPIs that drive high performance and a continuous improvement culture.
- Represent the company as incident manager in the event of operational issues
- To manage the resolution of implementation issues and incidents
- To establish, refine and where necessary, overhaul service delivery processes to ensure an industry leading customer experience.
- Creatively use date and insight to improve the overall efficiency of the department and maintain a continuous improvement approach
This is a terrifically varied role and requires an individual who has a background leading a broad but interlinked team.