Please use the search to find another job.
Operational Assurance Manager
About the Role
As Operational Assurance Manager you will be accountable for ensuring all processes completed within Operations meet agreed standards. You will be responsible for ensuring all operational processes are reviewed to ensure they are cost efficient, following best practice guidelines, fully documented and streamlined to improve & develop service. This role is London based with occasional homeworking.
Key Responsibilities -
- You will be accountable for coordinating activity to capture the current as-is operating model across the Operations data journey, ensure all associated metrics, knowledge and detail is appropriately
- Support the Head of Operations Service Delivery to capture, review and monitor end to end metrics, data performance and individual processes
- Contributing to the overall target operating model including ensuring best practice methods and systems are used with a focus on risk avoidance, total quality management and benefit realisation.
- Take a proactive lead in establishing KPIs against all services (existing and developing) ensuring customer expectations can be delivered.
Experience Required -
- Experience of lean six sigma, ISO, Visio, advanced Excel Power-tools, advanced statistical modelling techniques
- Project management skills
- Experience of stakeholder relationship management
- Experience of using predictive modelling tools and methodologies such as general linear models, programming in R script, Python
- Exposure of driving change management
- Sound understanding of Operations
- Strong demonstrable experience of identifying re-engineering opportunities and creation of realistic robust implementation plans
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784