Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
Inbound customer service contact centre in Worcester is undergoing a significant amount of growth is looking for experienced Team Leaders. The contact centre has 80 FTE’s, with the new Team Leader heading up a team of 14 FTE.
This is an urgent requirement due to growth – so if you are looking to join a very dynamic and obviously growing business apply now!
The position will require you to lead the team from the front and ensure call quality, KPIs are hit, improve customer service and coach talent through the business.
- Lead from the front and deliver exceptional customer service
- Report to the CRM to discuss contact centre performance and support you in developing your team
- Monitor real time performance to ensure that agreed service level targets are met
- Work as a team to ensure that targets are achieved
- Support and work with new initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Motivate the team and look at training needs
- Track and monitor performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team Leader experience within a contact centre environment.
Benefits include discretionary bonus based on performance, pension 3%, 24 days holiday + banks, free products, company fun days, gym and onsite parking.
Hours of working M – F 8am – 8pm, Saturday 9 – 5.30pm
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792 at Cactus Search. express interest