Please use the search to find another job.
Employee Engagement Manager
About the Role
An experienced Engagement Officer or Engagement Manager is sought to join an established contact centre business in Birmingham. This is to join a busy HR team and collaborate with the business to ensure the voice of the employee is heard.
- Work to KPIs that include reducing attrition, increasing average tenure and increasing employee engagement score
- Continuous improvement of the employee journey
- Implement forums to understand the needs of the key workforce
- Design and create a vibrant social calendar
- Build a fantastic working environment that the employees are proud of
- Take responsibility for the company charity policy to support local businesses and charities
- Using technology find a way to implement a transparent employee feedback scheme
- Working hours Monday-Friday between 08:00-18:00 but flexibility is essential, especially if running events
Required Skills and Experience:
- Current experience of employee engagement within HR
- Call centre experience would be extremely beneficial
- The ability to drive as you will need to travel between sites
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package – please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792 for further information.