Employee Engagement Manager
About the Role
An experienced Engagement Officer or Engagement Manager is sought to join an established contact centre business in Birmingham. This is to join a busy HR team and collaborate with the business to ensure the voice of the employee is heard.
- Work to KPIs that include reducing attrition, increasing average tenure and increasing employee engagement score
- Continuous improvement of the employee journey
- Implement forums to understand the needs of the key workforce
- Design and create a vibrant social calendar
- Build a fantastic working environment that the employees are proud of
- Take responsibility for the company charity policy to support local businesses and charities
- Using technology find a way to implement a transparent employee feedback scheme
- Working hours Monday-Friday between 08:00-18:00 but flexibility is essential, especially if running events
Required Skills and Experience:
- Current experience of employee engagement within HR
- Call centre experience would be extremely beneficial
- The ability to drive as you will need to travel between sites
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package – please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792 for further information.