Please use the search to find another job.
Complaints Team Leader
E Riding of Yorkshire
About the Role
A newly created role heading up a team of complaints handlers, within a back office function for a large, corporate contact centre.
About the Organisation:
A highly regarded contact centre business who are in a period of substantial and sustainable growth. They are heavily invested in growing talent in-house, and pride themselves of exceptional customer service.
They offer excellent benefits including 23 days holiday plus Banks (rising with service), pension, private medical, life insurance and retail discounts.
- Responsible for leading and coaching a team of complaint handlers
- Ensuring that all complaints are handled effectively, to best practice and the highest customer service to ensure the best outcome
- Managing a back office function, including the delivery of the team’s SLA
- Completing all people management duties including 1-2-1s, performance reviews, disciplinary hearings, attendance reviews, flexible working requests and other duties
- Communicate regularly with the team and ensure they are up to date with the latest information
- Complete case audits to ensure complaints are handled effectively
Required Skills and Experience:
- To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate current contact centre experience in a management capacity
- As this is a new role, knowledge of handling escalated complaints or managing a complaints department would be beneficial
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792.