Business Assurance Analyst
About the Role
Our client, a well-established business based in Birmingham, is looking for a Business Assurance Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for providing assurances to Senior Management and clients that the business has effective systems and processes that manage risks and is compliant with contractual requirements. You will also ensure that the team is delivering a high quality customer service and has a robust internal governance structure.
- Planning and delivery of a range of audits, producing clear and concise reports in a timely manner.
- Working with Senior Business Assurance Analyst to design, develop, implement and review audit tools and techniques.
- Escalating serious breaches of contract in timely manner.
- Supporting Senior Analyst with review and management of annual audit plan.
- Keeping up to date with policy changes.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of using data or evidence to draw clear conclusions.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of management information.
- IIA or related qualifications is preferred.
- Understanding of audit planning and risk based audit methodology.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages.
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written, comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels within business.
- Ability to manage a project from beginning to end