Real Time Analyst Contact Centre
About the Role
Cactus Search are currently recruiting for a bright and ambitious Real-Time Analyst to join an innovative family run business who are going through a period of rapid growth based in Cheshire. This role is paying £20,000 - £23,000 + benefits.
The successful candidate will be highlyanalytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path. We are looking for someone who ideally has experience of working within a contact centre or call centre in a Real Time Analyst capacity.
The responsibility of this role is the real time management of call centre agents to be available at the right rime to accurately answer the forecasted volumes of calls at the required service level. The Real Time analysts responsibility will be to make sure sufficient resources are allocated to ensure KPI’s are met.
This role will report to the Resource and planning manager and provides fantastic career progression and opportunity.
About the role:
- Responsible for all the demand and forecast planning across departments
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong business partnering skills
- Deliver to agreed plans within the operation advising of any issues and influencing key business stakeholders
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain capacity plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in resource planning
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation with a envious lineage. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with an allocated parking spot and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn (Management Consultant) at Cactus Search.
Forecasting analyst, Capacity planning analyst, Real Time Analyst,