Fraud SME 6 month FTC
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Fraud & Underwriting Strategy Manager based in the North West that would be interested in a 6month FTC. The successful candidate will be responsible for overlooking the day to day auditing and general workflow maintenance within the Fraud Dept. You will monitor the effectiveness of existing strategies to ensure they are effective. In addition you will champion challenges within the business, ensuring successful implementation through full documentation and Business buy in. *VERY LIKELY TO EXTEND*
- Challenge end to end process of documenting, presenting and implementing signed off challenges.
- Review performance of existing strategies to identify potential gaps and make recommendations for change.
- Work as a team with the wider operation to ensure the requirements of the business are obtained and improvements are made.
- Thorough knowledge of Fraud & Underwriting principles
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Analyse and review information and data to formulate recommendations and options to enhance strategies based upon analysis of data and trends.
- Project management knowledge