Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Leader
About the Role
A contact centre placed within the insurance market now requires a talented Team Leader to join their customer service division and drive sales and renewals. The company are building on significant growth and interest in their sector, so this is a great time to join this company and make a difference.
This is a brilliant opportunity with a friendly and social company.
- Responsible for your performance and the teams performance, including achieving targets and KPIs
- The ability to lead from the front, be a people person, and actively be able to engage with your team
- Coach and support telesales agent in your team, and look to grow talent
- Communication with senior management to ensure a good oversight of the contact centre is made
- Set appropriate telesales activities to achieve target
- Monitor and report on daily, weekly and monthly sales & telephony performance
- Identify training needs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team Leader experience within a contact centre environment
- At least three years experience within a contact centre environment
- Proven sales ability and be someone driven by success
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to train and coach others to succeed and develop talent within the business.
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792