Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Customer Contact Manager, you will be assisting in the day to day management of the Contact Centre, with particular focus on driving forward the development and performance of the team. You will be responsible for motivating and inspiring the team to achieve departmental KPIs, whilst ensuring compliance of all processes and procedures; identifying training, process and quality needs in order to further enhance our customer service offering.
Required Skills & Experience:
- The ability to drive a culture of customer-centricity across the department, and ensure all actions result in added value for our customers
- The ability to get the best out of others through encouragement, training, coaching and imparting the correct knowledge, skills & behaviours to ensure success
- Inspirational leader who engages employees to achieve results by being self-motivated while approaching work with a positive “can do” attitude
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever changing environment with experience in implementing and embedding change and new ideas with a positive and proactive outlook
- The skill to understand and communicate requirements with a clear, positive and customer-focused message
- Excellent professional interpersonal skills. The ability to build rapport and trust with customers and colleagues
- Show strong skills in analytical thinking using KPI data to help make the right decisions for the future of the customer service offering
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784