Please use the search to find another job.
UK Operations Director
About the Role
Please only apply if you are currently in a Director Level / Head of Site position within a very large call / Contact Centre Operation, preferably with Outsourcing Experience
Critcal Director level position with responsibility to define, develop and lead on-going delivery for all contact centre sites. This role is responsible for the overall operational effectiveness of all sites, delivering a cost effective operation for all services in line with contractual requirements, budgeted growth forecasts and sharing best practice across all contact centre operations. The role forms a key part of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Establishing, and building upon, proactive engagement opportunities with stakeholders and client representatives, sharing success, communicating issues and challenges
- Establishing, and managing, mechanisms and controls to ensure that operational matters are handled swiftly and accurately, and that stakeholder and client expectations are well managed
- Maintaining focus on the operational effectiveness and efficiency of each business operation.
- Turning around on-going poor delivery performance, or any other operational matter
- Challenging cost assumptions and actively contribute to fair and profitable pricing strategies that maintain or improve organisational profitability
- Advising senior leadership on the progress of service delivery, providing regular analysis and financial forecasts for each business operation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Executive / Board level role in a large & complex, multi-site call / contact centre operation, managing over 1000 FTE
- Significant experience in large, multi-site pro-active Demand Reduction programmes across Customer Services/Inbound BPO methodologies and be familiar in current trends, concepts and issues in a regulated Contact Centre
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre processes and systems, and their impact on the customer experience.
- Outsourcing experience will be a real advantage, but if not then a very strong understanding of managing a highly commercial operation.
NB: This organisation has sites in the South East, North West and Midlands and will require UK travel although the Head office is North West based.