About the Role
We are looking for several experience Insight Analysts for our client, a large well-known organisation whom require experienced Insight Analysts to join their Customer Insight team to lead the business function at their offices based in West Yorkshire.
Key Responsibilities include
- Creating insight fron data provided
- Undertake stand-alone analytical projects - developing methods from analysis
- Conducting analysis as and when required to suite the business requirements
- Contribute to the introduction and rollout of tools and technology platforms for analytics, automation, insights
- Empower the company to be more strategic
- Report on all data trends allowing the organisation to refine the data, define new ways of reportingthe findings
- Analytical background within a Contact Centre environment
- Advanced techniques in the integration and analysis of data manipulation and customer data with an ability to translate this into actionable insight.
- Extensive experience handling large customer data sets using SQL.
- advance Excel plus statistical packaging SPSS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead, develop and motivate a team of Analysts.