Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Insight Manager
About the Role
We are looking for several experience Senior Insight Managers for our client, a large well-known organisation whom require experienced Senior, client facing Insight specialists to manage their Customer Insight team to lead the business function at their offices based in West Yorkshire.
Key Responsibilities include
- Drive the company through a current change period using your data and insight skills and experiences
- You will be able to demonstrate comercial awareness and a stategic business outlook at all times
- Conducting analysis as and when required to suite the business requirements - developing tools and techniques for analysing new data
- Design and develop customer experience insight that will guide the business forward
- Empower the company to be more strategic
- Report on all data trends allowing the organisation to refine the data, define new ways of reporting the findings
- Analytical background within a Contact Centre environment
- Apply scientific methods to the analysis
- A passion and drive for data analysis
- Demonstrate a senior, client focussed and end to end consultancy skill.
- Advanced techniques in the integration and analysis of data manipulation and customer data with an ability to translate this into actionable insight.
- Extensive experience handling large customer data sets using SQL.
- advance Excel plus statistical packaging SPSS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead, develop and motivate a team of Analysts.