Please use the search to find another job.
PMO Consultant (12 month FTC)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a PMO Consultant to join an exciting well-renowned business who are going through a period of growth & change.
This role is up to 12 month FTC
I am looking for a highly effective communicator/ strategic thinker who can work effectively with business partners with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels.
I am looking for a strong PMO background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
- Track record of working to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders - Project Managers, insight, project support. Tracking projects risk, issues and constraints.
- Monitor, adapt and improve the Programme governance
- Support the Programme Director on day to day tasks
- Support the Programme meetings; taking the minutes and following up with each stakeholder to make sure everything agreed is actioned
- Track progress with all areas to make sure reports are up to date.
- Build strong internal and external working relationships
- Previous experience working as a PMO consultant
- Experience of working within a Lean/ Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- High level knowledge of project management software plus MS office applications including: MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste
- Willingness to travel between multiple sites.
Matt Affron is managing this vacancy and can be reached on 01905 330 794