Quality & Assurance Continuous Improvement Manager
About the Role
Continuous Improvement Manager - Quality & Assurance
I am currently working with a leading business within their sector, who are seeking a driven and experienced Continuous Improvement Manager within Strategy, Assurance & Transformation. This role is paying £60,000 -£65,000 + 15% bonus & private health care. This role will be based in the North East.
This role will involve leading and building a team of change agents who will in turn drive improvements to service quality performance and deliver transformation change using continuous improvement initiatives. This role will sit firmly within the Customer Service environment so a background in this is a must.
I am looking for the following skills:
A background in Quality Assurance , compliance.
- Experience in Delivering CI capability Building and Initiatives
- Experience of Quality and Continuous improvement preferably within a large contact centre, customer service environment
- Highly analytical in experience, with a proven ability to analyse various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Ability to be able to work cross functionally across different business units to understand impacts of changes outside of the Customer Service function.
- Ability to be able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results.
- Development of actionable insight, think strategically and shape improvement initiatives.
- Assurance activity
- I am looking for a highly effective communicator who can business partner with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels..
- I am looking for a strong continuous improvement background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
If you feel you possess the above prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.