About the Role
We are seeking an experienced MI Analyst based within Bedfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Business Intelligence team. You will support and guide key stakeholders in the understanding of corporate data to enable meaningful business decisions to be made both at an Operational and Strategic level, at all times focused on delivering improved business results.
- Provision of core business reporting plus data and analysis to enable decision making.
- Proactively provide insight and findings from business metrics to enable business improvement opportunities.
- Actively support colleagues to improve analytical and numeric skillsets across the business.
- Support the BI Manager in identifying and implementing the right tools to enable a self-service approach to data management at all levels across the business.
- Report production and ongoing development using MS Office, Data Warehouse and other tools.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen attention to detail is essential
- Data manipulation, modelling and analysis techniques
- Logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Engage and influence colleagues in BI and across the wider business
- Excellent skills in report writing and the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Databases (Access, SQL, Oracle etc)