About the Role
I’m seeking an experienced Operations Manager / Contact Centre Manager based in the North East. You will deliver and meet individual, site and business objectives and targets by driving performance through your Managers across the operation (150FTE) you will also support the delivery of consistent outstanding performance, continuous improvement, and high level staff engagement.
About the Role:
- Proactively build, manage and motivate your teams whilst driving continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of problems, make decisions and resolve issues. To escalate when the problem is outside the role holders level of knowledge.
- Develop and coach managers to improve their contribution to the business and their teams
- Reduce areas of underperformance by implementing remedial action plans to ensure improvements are met.
- Extract, analyse and interpret statistical data and track key performance indicators for your appointed teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Contact Centre management experience is essential (c100FTE + )
- Experience of working within Financial Services OR Outsourcing would be advantageous
- Previous experience of managing teams inclusive of development / coaching, one to ones and performance management
- Project/transformation experience would be advantageous
- Business focused and experience of managing change