Senior Planning Analyst
About the Role
Great opportunity for a career analyst to join a very well know corporate business in Lancashire.
The position is for a Senior Planning Analyst where you will be required to manage the achievement of SLAs, manage client and customer relations and recommend solutions for under/over capacity for a contact centre.
About the Organisation:
The company are a well renowned contact centre outsourcer, who offer great career opportunities. This role is to specifically work with a NHS account.
- Ensure optimal operational performance through scheduling and monitoring adherence to schedules
- Provide attendance and shrinkage validation
- Liaise comfortably with senior stakeholders and take ownership of the planning and forecasting function
- Management of monitoring systems and using this to accurately forecast volume, handling time and FTE forecasts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong Excel ability – Advanced to Intermediate - must be demonstrable
- Ideally you will have experience of analytics within a contact centre, but strong Excel users will also be considered
- An interest in building a career in a contact centre arena.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package.
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.