Senior Operations Manager
About the Role
The role requires the individual to lead the operational delivery of a relatively large (c. 300-350 FTE) Operation. Delivery is split over two sites, which adds a degree of complexity. Outside of the multi-site nature of the role, this is a relatively straightforward telephony-based call centre operation, handling service, some sales / retentions activity, and a small amount of technical support.
- Day to day management of the Operational Team (via Ops Managers)
- Ensure that SLA’s are consistently being obtained or exceeded
- Building relationships internally across multi-site operations.
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
- This role is responsible for proposing a credible financial forecast based on contractual metrics, customer contact / call forecasts, and headcount requirements. Once agreed, this role is responsible for delivery against that forecast and budget.
- Support is provided via the Forecasting and Planning team, and financial team, in the preparation of forecasts and the periodic reporting of actual performance against forecast.
- Responsible for relevant contact centre projects budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement) for the running of the operational contact centre teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of operational management experience essential
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results
- Change and Project Management experience essential