Contact Centre Operations Manager – Outsourcing
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Operations Manager to join a leading business within the North east. This position is paying £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits. This role will involve you acting both as a Head of department as well as acting as a business partner to an offshore outsourced contact centre partner of 150 fte+ . Previous experience of working collaboratively with an outsource provider is a pre-requisite for selection for this role.
You will be tasked with driving performance across the entire pre-payment journey therefore prepayment experience will be highly favoured.
Key Skills & responsibilities:
- Experience of managing teams of 150 + FTE
- Deliver reporting to reflect overall performance and identify future improvements and strategic insight
- Work collaboratively to ensure continuous process improvements are acted upon and successfully implemented
- Reporting, data analysis and strategy to be reported to the customer journey manager and to then work through these effectively
- Ensure that through effective communications and relationships you take responsibility for the staff development across the operations and influence behaviour and culture in line with the business brand and customer experience goals.
- Cash & debt forecasting
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of OPEX spend and reduction
My client provides on site parking as well as a plethora of enviable benefits. If you feel you possess the above prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.