Senior Quality Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Quality Manager for a large organisation based out of South Yorkshire.
Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders whilst leading on and developing the Quality Framework the role will have responsibility for monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
We are seeking an individual who has a background in Contact Centre Quality whose accountabilities will include:
- Oversee the design, implementation and effectiveness of a Quality Assurance Programme (First Contact Resolution, Net Promotor scores, Customer Satisfaction, Speed of answer, abandonment rates and total cost to serve).
- Responsible for establishing a FCA Quality Framework and a set of standards which can be measured
- Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
The successful candidate will:
- You will lead the multi site quality function for the operation, both making recommendations and driving compliance between operations, training, business controls, quality management, finance and commercial teams.
- Knowledge of FCA and collections within a Call Centre environment
- Drive any necessary culture change and improvement in business performance to deliver strategic goals
- Establish quality and reliability standards by studying industry benchmarks, whilst defining the metrics required to assess performance against standards required.
- Implement new quality processed and systems where appropriate.
Matt is managing this vacancy, call now on 01905 330 794express interest