Please use the search to find another job.
PMO Schedule Analyst
About the Role
In this post with terrific prospects we are seeking a degree educated (or equivalent), passionate individual to join this organisation in a period of huge change and exciting development.
In your working career you will have experience of identify risks and possible impacts of emerging issues on the delivery of programmes and be able to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure these are mitigated.
Working with in-house stakeholders and external partners the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for consolidating, tracking and monitoring the programme schedule.
- Liaising with stakeholders and partners to identify and validate data
- Develop accurate reporting and present to stakeholders
- Build exceptional working relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure the programme moves along as smoothing as possible.
As an individual you will have:
- Ability to develop and maintain programme schedules within a complex environment
- Ability to analyse, interpret and make predictive analysis to support reporting
- Create forecasts and trend analysis reports
- A sharp analytical mind and be used to working with complex data. This includes programme planning, resourcing data and analytical modelling.
- Have had experience of working on large programmes.
- Have proven experience in a programme management office and experience tracking programme schedules
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely with snr stakeholders, technical and non-technical audiences.
Progression within our client is swift for the right people, this opportunity is key to our client and as a result we are seeking the very highest calibre of individual.