Please use the search to find another job.
Business Development Manager - Digital
About the Role
Location Home based (with ability to travel to and/or work from other sites/locations as required)
We are seeking an experienced Digital Business Development Manager who will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, establishing and managing partnerships both internally and externally to support the UK Sales divisional objectives as well as ensuring that the executive team is kept up to date with industry trends and market developments.
You will work alongside other members of the Sales team, as well as internal stakeholders such as Operations, Project Management, Finance, Human Resources and Legal counsel to achieve goals in connection with the delivery of key contract opportunities and successfully manage relationships with key stake players in the Social Media and Digital market.
Reporting to the Head of Operations for the UK, the Digital Business Development Manager will develop external strategic relationships, drive pre-sales solutions, drive new organic leads and participate fully in the project management of converted deals to the point of operational launch;
- Drive new acquisition pipeline of sales leads in line with the company strategy and revenue targets set;
- Negotiate and manage the end to end tender process in partnership with the UK Head of Operations ensuring correct operational and financial due diligence has been exhausted;
- Provide high standards of project management in the preparation of all RFP material and make sure that cost of acquisition remains within budget;
- Maintain tracking reporting of Business Development against quarterly KPIs;
- Provide reports and research on specific companies and market sectors, using internal and external resources.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent understanding of the Social Media and Digital market and relevant technologies;
- Highly developed B2B Social Selling Skills using Digital Platforms;
- Demonstrated success in driving social selling campaigns and amplifying marketing messages through social channels;
- Understanding and experience of legal terminology, contract negotiation and pricing.
- Accomplished communicator with excellent sales presentation skills;