Please use the search to find another job.
Vendor Manager - Contact Centre
About the Role
About the Role:
A vendor management role where you will be responsible for a new outsourcer relationship for an established corporate business. An operational role that will require you to ensure the supplier is working to KPIs, as well as ensuring the customer experience is the best.
It is key to note that this role is 4 days a week over a 12 month FTC. One day a week you will need to visit the outsourcers contact centre in the North West.
About the Organisation:
An instantly recognisable financial company undergoing a significant period of transformation.
They offer an exceptional working environment in London, as well as offering a highly competitive benefits package including good pension and cash benefits scheme. They also invest heavily in their staff, including structured development, training and networking support. The option to work from home from time to time is available too.
It is absolutely essential for you to get past initial screening for this role, you can demonstrate significant supplier relationship experience.
- Manage the supplier relationship to ensure customer expectations are met, and that there is continuity in service
- Ensue the supplier is trained properly to deliver the service, whilst also ensuring the cost of the supplier is kept within budget
- Work with the supplier to ensure current strategy is followed, and that by the end of the contract the contact centre is bought smoothly in house.
- Look at all customer touch points and ensure excellent customer experience
- Using MI to support continuous improvement, as well as evaluating internal and external customer satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive supplier management experience – outsourced management.
- Senior management experience within contact centre and the ability to liaise confidently with very senior stakeholders.
- Budget management
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.