Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Operational Planning
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Operational Planning for an organisation with multiple sites within the UK. Working for one of the largest organisations in their specific sector the individual into this post will be an industry heavyweight in front office Contact Centre and back office planning management.
Leading a growing and every changing team of Senior Resource Planning, Quality & Senior Analysts the individual will be used to working within an organisation whose only constant is rapid change and development.
Leading a growing team key responsibilities include:
- Using the Contact Centre MI to create operational cost effective plans.
- The ability to create constant changing MI for senior management, forecast, schedule demand accurately, model the headcount requirements and ensure resource budgeting is achieved.
- Leading the senior resource management functions across multiple sites. You must be skilled in being reactive, and predictive designing & delivery contingency plans.
- Work with stakeholders across the Operation, Quality, Change, MI & Business improvement teams.
- Using data to challenge under performance or identify opportunities.
- Enhancing the quality of the operational data, to drive effective change and insight - allowing the company to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for identifying business trends through data analysis to identify commercial and performance opportunities within the contact centre Operations
This is a terrific post for an individual who has a background in Contact Centre Front Office and Back Office Resource Planning Management. This is a crucial role for a gifted individual.
Experience working with a variety of work streams ideally - Front & back office, collections, complaints, service, sales, billing etc.
Locations will be discussed after CV submission, there is an element of home based work.
We are only able to consider those with a background in Contact Centre Resource Planning and only those who are presently in the UK.