Please use the search to find another job.
Application Support Analyst - Sports Industry
City Of London
About the Role
An opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a sports mad corporate company in the heart of London’s city.
About the Organisation:
An incredibly dynamic, fast paced international business that has not long opened a UK arm. Undergoing a significant period of investment and growth, they now need a Application Support Analyst to join their team.
The company operate an informal working environment, surrounded by live delivery of current sporting events out of fab offices in The Shard. They invest in people, and offer exposure to senior stakeholders that can really help you to develop your career too.
The company are a sports related business, so a real interest in this arena is needed!
- Resolve and manage incidents
- Work with in house teams and external vendors as required to solve issues
- Rotating the on call 24x7 component
- The ability to escalate major incidents effectively and liaise with management
- Participate in forums and technical forums
- Raise and manage tickets effectively
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date
Required Skills and Experience:
This role would suit an IT graduate with some experience in an applications support role.
- SQL knowledge essential
- API, web, iOS and Android knowledge
- ITIL framework
- An interest in sports
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792.