Please use the search to find another job.
Fraud Analyst - Gaming
About the Role
Have you expereince of Fraud? Have you been a Fraud Analyst in the past, perhaps in banking? Do you love sport? Well this is a super opportunity to perhaps use your skills in a different industry!
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK and Ireland’s leading online gaming and gambling organisations who have experienced huge success over the past 12 months. Due to continued growth we are now recruiting Fraud Analysts to join their successful operation in London.
The company offer a competitive salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience) as well as a generous benefits package which includes contributory pension, private health care, 25 days annual leave, childcare vouchers and much more. The company has created a lively, dynamic and fun working environment in their modern central London offices.
The key aim of the fraud team is to prevent financial loss through identifying and preventing fraudulent activity. The fraud team play an instrumental role within the business and work with a number of internal departments to ensure the security of its customers and the company itself.
As a Fraud Analyst you will:
- Monitor financial and customer activity identifying any financial or regulatory risks to the busines
- Investigate and resolve payment, identity and fraud issues
- Check large transactions before approving or declining customer requests
- Provide knowledge and guidance on fraud and security best practice to other internal departments
- Generate reports, highlighting trends and escalate cases where necessary
- Suggest improvements to process and procedures to prevent company exposure to future fraudulent activity
Successful Fraud Analysts will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a fraud or payment environment
- Experience within the sports betting or casino gaming industry is desirable, however, candidates with a genuine interest in sports, betting and gaming will also be considered
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence across all levels of the business
- Flexibility, drive and an enthusiasm to succeed
Offices are located in Central London