Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Programme Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager to join an exciting well-renowned business who are going through a period of growth & change.
This role is at present a 12 month FTC (View to extend a further 6 months)
I am looking for a highly effective communicator/ strategic thinker who can work effectively with PMO, Project Managers & Senior Stakeholders both in the UK and Offshore, a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels.
I am looking for a strong Senior Transformation Programme Management background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within fast paced multi project environments.
- Track record of working to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders - Project Managers, insight, project support.
- Track the progress against the PMO plans, across multiple projects - Monitor, adapt and improve and slippages
- Support the Programme mettings
- Ensure all governance material and reporting incoperate best practice.
- Manage the Multiple project managers and make sure they are promoting an environment of quality throughout all projects.
- Build strong internal and external working relationships
- Previous experience working as a Programme Manager/ Programme Director within the Call Centre industry
- Experience of working within a Lean/ Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- High level knowledge of project management software plus MS office applications including: MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI/ change projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders/ client facing roles
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste
- Willingness to travel between multiple sites.
Matt Affron is managing this vacancy and can be reached on 01905 330 794