Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Employee Engagement Manager
About the Role
An amazing opportunity with a global financial institution to head up their employee engagement for their contact centres.
About the company
The company are an instantly recognisable brand and are offering a great career opportunity for the right person. This is a VP role requiring someone comfortable liaising with very senior stakeholders, as well as actively impriving employee engagement, and for this you will be well rewarded.
On offer is an excelletn base salary, as well as a non-contributory pension, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + Banks, and an fantastic benefits package. On top of this is a great working environment, including a modern working space and conviniencies such as canteen and gym.
Simply this is to head up employee engagement initiatives for over 4000 people.
- Develop the employee engagement strategy taking in to account the operational and transformational agenda
- Use all resources available to implement employee engagement initiatives including intranet, social media, presentations and designing events
- Predominantly use digital methodologies to promote colleague engagement
- Put together a strong plan to ensure success in this role.
Required skills and experience
- The capability to manage employee engagement across multi-sites and globally
- Proven experience of employee engagement in a large corporate environment
- The confidence to liaise with very senior stakeholders
- The drive to innovate and try new ideas in a contact centre environment.
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792.