Service Delivery Manager
About the Role
Location - London & Home-working (Flexible)
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced operationally focused Service Delivery Manager to manage a high profile contract. This is not an IT delivery role and involves relationship management, mainly face to face, with an on-site client. The SDM is responsible for delivery of all relevant services, ensuring the cost efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of services and working with stakeholders.
- Deliver quality plan and key metrics to accurately measure service and provide timely, suitable management information to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing a strategic service driven approach ensuring continual service improvements are realised, measured and shared.
- Responsible for effective engagement and management of stakeholders, internal and or external.
- Regularly review service level agreements and work with stakeholders to deliver agreed SLA/OLA objectives and identify change or project requirements.
- Own the communication process and ensure timely, concise and effective communication with the business for service outage, interruption and or service improvement.
- Work with the stakeholders to leverage their experience and knowledge to the advantage of the customer.
- Assist in the negotiation, representation and resolution of local issues, including contracts, SLAs and change control.
Experience & Qualifications;
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder relationship management at all levels
- Experience of account managementExperience of driving change management
- Numerate & articulate; proficient standard office computer skills
- Analysis and planning skills with the ability to understand and interpret reports and present them in stakeholder-friendly formats.
- Experience of implementing quantifiable improvements to service provisions and deliverables.