About the Role
As the Commercial Director you will be responsible for the operational and commercial effectiveness of the managed services business operation, client services and sales activity, encompassing the full range of commercial and operational activity whilst ensuring that client satisfaction is not compromised.
To be considered it is imperative you have a BPO background.
Establish, and build upon, proactive engagement opportunities with stakeholders and client representatives, with the aim of increasing revenue growth, through strategic sales opportunities, pipeline management and accurate forecasting. Build-on and expand relationships with clients, focus on increasing average annual contract values and work increasingly toward increasing margin and profitability of each account.
Establish, and manage, mechanisms and controls to ensure that operational matters (those relating to service delivery, finance, HR compliance and regulatory requirements) are managed in-line with stakeholder and client expectations.
Maintain focus on the operational and commercial effectiveness and efficiency of each client operation. Turn around areas where delivery performance is unsatisfactory, or any other operational matter that might adversely affect profitability and/or client satisfaction. Challenge cost assumptions and actively contribute to fair and profitable pricing strategies that maintain or improve organisational profitability.
- Extensive contact centre management experience (outsourcing) 1000+
- Full P&L accountability
- Development and implementation of strategy and plans for growth as well as customer, supplier and staff development, retention and satisfaction.
- Proven ability to grow profitable accounts and delivering solutions to clients
- Extensive experience of business transformation and/or business change at an operational and a strategic level.
- Experience of working in a complex, relationship centric business
- Significant demonstration of people leadership and management capability.
- Understanding of the dynamics of business in international markets