Head of Customer Service
About the Role
About the Role:
A fast paced, busy and dynamic role as part of a thriving, trendy online retail business. Undergoing a sustainable, and significant growth they urgently require a Head of Customer Service to drive the business and support them through their peak sales times.
About the Organisation:
They have recently acquired a new business and are in the process of recruiting an additional 100 people to support their growth. Currently the contact centre stands at 300FTE.
It is an exciting time to join a highly regarded brand, giving you options to implement your ideas and grow with the business.
- Enhance customer service and ensure the contact centre is delivering exceptional customer service
- Working to improve customer experience including root cause and implementing continuous improvement to ensure they become known as the best for customer experience
- Manage three CCMs to ensure KPIs are being met across the customer service department
- Be able to communicate MI effectively with senior stakeholders in the business
- Develop and train the team to ensure customer experience is the main focus
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a senior contact centre management position, managing at least 200FTE
- Proven experience of delivering customer experience strategies
On offer is an excellent salary of £65,000, plus 25% bonus, share options, pension, benefits, social working environment, 25 days holiday + Banks and free onsite parking.
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.