Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Operations Manager Extraordinaire
About the Role
About the Role:
A new women’s fashion retail brand taking the world by storm, is now looking for a person to head up their customer service operations. This trendy, young brand is looking for a talented individual to manage around 200 FTE and support significant growth.
This is a fast paced opportunity in a start up environment – looking for a challenge? Read on!
About the Organisation:
The company were recently set up to deliver forward thinking, before-the-trend fashions to women across the UK. Ambitious plans mean they are looking to take this brand international!
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do!
- This is an exciting brand, and this needs to be conveyed – train those around you, implement continuous improvement, put in processes to ensure complaints are solved and keep on top of facts & figures to ensure you know you’re exceeding targets
- Keep up with the pace – operationally this contact centre will change daily – people will buy dresses for the pending party season, sales of coats are about to rocket as colder weather approaches and if a celebrity is spotted wearing an item, be sure enquiries will explode!
- Tell everyone what you are doing and what you need them to do to ensure success – communication is key! You should be able to inspire agents, develop your Team Leaders and CCM and be confident with senior stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Passion for all things fashion!
- The desire and drive to promote excellent customer experience!
- You must currently be a manager within a contact centre
On offer are brilliant benefits including relocation! Call to find out more – Lauren at Cactus on 01905 330792.