Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Experience - Czech Republic
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an exciting, fast moving brand who have a growth plan which will enable them to become number one in their sector and you could be a pinnacle part of this. This company has an extensive ‘perks’ package; including gym membership, quarterly bonuses, meal vouchers & medical insurance. This role is based in Czech republic in amazing modern start-up feel offices!
Ideally you will have held a previous senior role within the CX space and looked after teams of 50+ FTE including Operational Manager and Team leaders.
This is a key investment as part of the business strategy and commitment to delivering its customer improvement agenda. The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Customer Experience strategy for all customers, across all touchpoints. This role will form part of the leadership team as part of a high profile function which has a critical role to play in the business and customer transformation of the business. Previous experience of managing various programmes and projects would most definitely assist your application.
This appointment requires an individual who is demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience. You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led improvements.
The role provides an outstanding opportunity to work with an inspirational leadership team who are driven to achieving impressive results whilst also empowering people to personally succeed. Reporting to the Head of Continuous Improvement, the Head of Customer Experience is accountable for setting the Customer Experience Strategy, designing the service blueprint and outcomes and prioritising the Customer Improvement agenda on behalf of the business.
What you need to be...
- Demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience
- Able to quickly assimilate insight and use good judgement to prioritise and deliver against the Customer Experience Strategy
- Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer Experience knowledge with developed skills in CX strategy and management activity within a very large customer service / contact centre environment
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes/projects into operational environment through process, people, comms and culture
- Results orientated with a proven track record in delivery of Customer Experience improvement activities and expert understanding of CE principles and frameworks
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team and oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategies
If you feel you would like to learn more or just have an exploratory chat please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.