Please use the search to find another job.
PMO Specialist - Contact Centre
About the Role
An exciting role within a large corporate organisation, for an Operational Change Manager that has a contact centre background. It requires an individual with complex operational skills, and the ability to define strategy, understand governance, implement campaigns and engage effectively with senior stakeholders.
About the Organisation:
A brilliant financial services operation, who can offer unrivalled career progression, access to a global jobs market, a modern working environment and super benefits.
They have several large contact centres across the UK, with the main one being in the North East.
- Identify, build and transform the contact centre by implementing campaigns
- Engage with stakeholders and inspire front line colleagues to deliver change
- Work effectively in a complex operational environment, including telephony and non-voice
- Strong budget experience and the ability to put together Stage 1 & 2 business cases
- Competent with governance, legal compliance, risk
- Collating documentation
- Extensive travel across UK sites and occassional international travel
Required Skills and Experience:
- Transformation experience within a contact centre
- Changing governance within a contact centre
- Senior stakeholder management
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.