Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experience Team Leader who will drive performance and provide on-going development. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team (Sales).
This will include effective resource management planning to cover departmental activity and to meet targets.
- Manage team of sales & retention through recruiting the right people for the role, coaching and developing staff to achieve performance targets and developing for increased skills or succession planning.
- Complete all agreed feedback activity or call results sent from Trainer, Quality to support reduction of departmental errors.
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- To work as part of the management team to deliver consistent KPI and Quality measurements.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to engender change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Team Management experience essential
- Call centre/ Contact Centre background ESSENTIAL
- Ability to coach and develop others
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people management essential