About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced and credible Team Manager for our client’s large and growing Contact Centre operation based in Wiltshire
We require a seasoned customer service Contact Centre Team Manager who has the experience and presence to lead from the front, providing world class service to their customers.
This dynamic role will have up to 12-15 direct reports and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to manage, train and coach their team, as well as influence processes within the wider organisation to ensure the business provide an excellent customer experience.
- Team Management of a team of 12- 15 Customer Service Associates
- Drive and inspire the team to deliver exceptional customer service operational performance
- Carry out regular performance reviews and 121s.
- Engage, train, support and develop a team to enhance business, customer and individual performance.
- Develop and implement continuous improvements to optimise operational performance.
- Manage escalated cases and stake holder sensitive cases through to completion, ensuring you demonstrate professional, efficient and polite interaction with the customer and when providing feedback to the business at all levels.
- Team management experience ESSENTIAL
- Call/ Contact Centre management background
- Customer service experience
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.